For the married couples who want to rekindle romance and passion or for the dating couples who wants to try something new — indoor and outdoor adventures together.
50 fun and creative date night ideas for couple’s to do together
My husband and I are alway looking for creative date night ideas. It doesn’t have to be a date “night” either! Any of these fun, adventurous, and romantic date ideas for couples cater to either staying at home or adventuring out and doing something different.
Dating your spouse is one of the most important things you can invest in for your marriage.
It makes your husband or wife feel loved, cherished, and that you prioritize quality time to rekindle your marriage and keep things exciting.
If you’re asking yourself what you should do together as a couples, or how to get ideas for dating your spouse that are bit more creative and unique, then you’re in the right place. These ideas are for both married couples, and/or dating couples.
Some of these ideas are fun for summer tor winter time dating. Either way, there are a lot of unique ideas that will keep things exciting for you both, and offer some refreshing alternative date night tips that are off the beaten path.
50 Indoor, outdoor, fun date night ideas for the creative couple
Indoor date night ideas – for the days and nights you want to relax at home
- Cook a fancy meal together.
- Play THIS FUN COUPLES GAME
- Find a show you both love and snuggle together while you watch it.
- Start experimenting with making your own cocktails /wine and food pairings.
- Find a board game you both love to play.
- Watch the sunset or sunrise.
- Eat take out food by candlelight.
- Make a bucket list together.
- Plan a vacation together.
- Make love in different locations in your house.
- Take a bath together.
- Play video games together.
- Look at old photos.
- Sleep out on the porch for a night.
- Make your own beer or schnapps.
- Make a fire and cook your meals in it.
- Write down your goals together.
Outdoor or out and about date night ideas
- Build a makeshift shelter in the woods for a night.
- Go on a picnic together somewhere out in nature.
- Go skydiving or do something daring together.
- Go skinny dipping in a remote place.
- Go to a wine tasting even together.
- Spend a weekend away together.
- Go shopping together.
- Go to a diner and get a piece of pie late at night.
- Go to a music or comedy show together.
- Visit a speakeasy bar.
- Go stargazing somewhere remote.
- Watch the sunset or sunrise.
- Test drive an expensive car.
- Go camping together.
- Join a gym or train for a marathon together.
- Go hiking.
- Go bowling.
- Go canoeing or white water rafting..
- Go on a double date.
- Go on a spontaneous trip.
- Figure out all the different restaurants you want to visit.
- Climb a mountain together.
- Rent an RV.
- Go apple or berry picking.
- Find seasonal or cultural events in your town and go together.
- Go get an ice cream or coffee together.
- Park in a remote area and make out together.
- Take a drive together in the mountains or by the beach.
- Go to Ikea and look around.
- Do a gym class together.
- Go play racquetball together.
- Visit the hot springs.
- Go horse back riding.
- Go to the opera.
- Go to the drive in movie.
- Visit a museum.
- Take a cooking class.
- Go to a fancy restaurant.
- Go to a sporting event.
- Take dancing classes.
- Make a scavenger hunt.
If you realize that dating your spouse will be the best things for your marriage, you will realize that you can do just about anything with them. Include your husband or wife in on the adventures you want to have in your life. Friendship is one of the most important aspects of your marriage—and it’s easily attained when you can date one another on a regular basis.